Sunday, October 28, 2007

it has been such a longg day. 17 hours outside i must say im enjoying
the weekend. Seriously i think this is my 4th or 5th weekend off
this year and im feelin' it, life's good. Went to sss in the morning
then vivo and back to sss in the afternoon.

Had dinner with my family at amk hub, new york new york
and i finished the whole pork rib + ice blended chocolate velvet,
what a weird name. Then we drove down to siglap for gelare with
my cousins, omgawk i think my calorie intake today is probably
3000 plus. I'm freaking tired now, time check ; 1.27am.

I'm gonna sleep in tmro/later and gonna go out with my mum and cousins for
ice cream and cakes at holland v in the afternoon. I'm planning to wake up
at 1130am and am gonna take it easy starting off by reading the papers.
tmro's laidback dudes, aint no rushing filling in. Exams in two days time.

Tidal waves they rip right through me
Tears from eyes worn cold and sad
Pick me up now, I need you so bad times xxx1000000

No comments: